Juniors – The CGA Junior Program is run inline with school term times, however you can start at anytime and pay pro rata till the end of term. Every child will join the unique CGA Program that specialises in developing the child’s skills using natural learning techniques and inline with their ability. Not only will your kids develop great skills they will have lots of fun!
CGA Juniors get the very best coaching, unlike many places where the least experienced coaches will look after the juniors at CGA all our coaches are fully qualified dedicated full time coaches.
Once per week, however at some centres there is an opportunity to attend extra lessons free of charge.
Who Should Attend
Any child from age 4 to 17 inc. who wants to get the most fun and progress out of this wonderful sport.
Each junior will have their own workbook, and get the opportunity to go through the CGA Coaching Model within it, which includes the following…
- Mental Game: you will learn to develop an effective attitude and a clear mind for peak performance.
- Intuitive skill: Your child will learn simple non technical skills that will help bring out their true potential.
- Biomechanics: Being ﬂexible is essential for good golf and to avoid injury.
- Technique: With the aid of cutting edge coaching methods and practise aids your child will learn a sound technique to suit them personally.
- Practice Habits: Practice only makes perfect if the practice is effective.
The programme is designed in such a way that every child is made to feel like a winner no matter what their standard or ability. The program is based on the following principles:
- Self Esteem
- Honesty and Etiquette
- Personal development And Growth
- Fun & Enjoyment
Each week the pupil of the week gets to take a trophy home.