Name: Adam Hall
CGA Level: 3
Tel No: 07758 503 738
Place of Birth: 29/3/83
- BA (Hons) in Applied Golf Studies (Degree in Golf Coaching) Dissertation: research into effects of anxiety on putting performance,
- A-Level Psychology,
- Level 3 Personal Trainer & Advanced Gym Instructor,
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor,
- Vector Putting Certificate,
- The Golfing Athlete level 1,
- Ping Custom fit certified,
- Nutrition for sport and exercise.
- I have coached for 9 years all over the world including Canada, Australia, Europe and the UK learning valuable skills from elite coaches along the way.
- Coach with CGA since 2011.
- Sussex Development Academy County Coach.
- Worked with special needs children.
Core coaching Beliefs:
1. Coaching should be simple, effective and personalised.
2. Golf should be fun.
3. Everybody can improve.
Hobbies & Interests:
I enjoy participating in a wide range of sports; such as football, muay thai boxing, tennis, rugby, weight training and skiing but golf is my passion. When not golfing, I like to work on my personal development skills to make me a better coach and person, I also like to keep fit, socialise with friends, watch movies and listen to live music. I enjoy travelling, learning new languages and meeting people from all over the world.