- In addition to my CGA training I have attended numerous seminars including…
- Jon Bowskill on Advanced Biomechanics
- Kendal McWade Instinctive golf
- Joe Avison Balance and Movement
- Michael Hebron
- Quintic Putting with Paul Hurrion
- Butch Harmon Seminar
- Teaching the Mechanics of the golf Swing with Dennis Pugh
- Butch Harmon Masterclass
- BBC Essex Golf Correspondent drive time show for 12 weeks
Core coaching Beliefs:
1. There is great golfer in everyone.
2. Learning should be fun and challenging.
3. There is no perfect swing but there are sound fundamentals for consistent performance.
Hobbies & Interests:
Often entering adventure running races, normally 8-10miles with lots of obstacles, from swimming through rivers, climbing cargo nets and throwing myself into tank traps, always challenging myself to the maximum. Love spending time with my sporty Wife Susie and sports mad Boys Jake and Max at the Pool or on the Pitch.