I have been coaching for six years, working with the Cranfield Golf Academy for the past two years. During this time I have completed qualifications in Aimpoint, Vector Putting, The Golf Athlete Level 1 as well as gathering a full understanding in regards to impact factors affecting ball flight. I have completed research into the mental side of golf and written assignments on the inner game of golf and the importance of controlling the mind during performance.
Core coaching Beliefs:
1. Understanding of how to improve ball flight through improved impact awareness.
2. Achieving a consistent pre-shot routine to produce a natural flowing golf swing .
3. Practice makes perfect and structured practice will achieve personal goals.
Hobbies & Interests:
- Playing Golf
- Newcastle United Football Club
- Avid Reader of Golf Books Covering All Areas